Mixeddoggo.com is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Mixeddoggo.com Website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Mixeddoggo.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Mixeddoggo.com collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address, or telephone number.Mixeddoggo.com also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Mixeddoggo.com.
- This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Website addresses. This information is used by Mixeddoggo.com for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Mixeddoggo.com Website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Mixeddoggo.com public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Mixeddoggo.com does not read any of your private online communications.
- Mixeddoggo.com encourages you to review the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to from Mixeddoggo.com so that you can understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information. Mixeddoggo.com is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Websites outside of the Mixeddoggo.com and Mixeddoggo.com family of Websites.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Mixeddoggo.com collects and uses your personal information to operate the Mixeddoggo.com Website and deliver the services you have requested.
- Mixeddoggo.com may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Mixeddoggo.com does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. Mixeddoggo.com may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
- In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- In addition, Mixeddoggo.com may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
- All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Mixeddoggo.com, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Mixeddoggo.com does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Mixeddoggo.com keeps track of the Websites and pages our customers visit within Mixeddoggo.com, in order to determine what Mixeddoggo.com services are the most popular.
- This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Mixeddoggo.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Mixeddoggo.com Websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Mixeddoggo.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Mixeddoggo.com; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Mixeddoggo.com, or the public.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Mixeddoggo.com secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Mixeddoggo.com secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- Mixeddoggo.com will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
- Mixeddoggo.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Mixeddoggo.com is protecting your information.
Mixeddoggo.com welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Mixeddoggo.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Mixeddoggo.com at Mixedoggo@gmail.com We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
500/1C, Weerodhara Road
Arawwala, Pannipitiya 10230